This premier fundraising event is held in May each year. It is a rain-or-shine event and is designed to appeal to individuals and families ranging from casual and recreational walkers/runners/cyclists to avid runners and cyclists.
The schedule is designed so you’ll be returning to a developing festival atmosphere. All participants will be eligible for prizes at the end of the event.
FOUR great options to choose from
The routes are well-marked and supported with rest stops and traveling SAG along the route. All events are scheduled to return to the event area in time for raffles, prizes and give-a-ways and the start of the Arts Alive!© Festival. All participants are eligible to win prizes. After your ride, run or walk, enjoy a stroll through the Arts Alive!© Festival. Don’t forget to visit Sines 5 & 10, an authentic, more than 100-year-old five-and-ten that is partly a museum of 20th century Americana.
5K WALKThe 5K walking loop is casual and family-friendly. Strollers/joggers and pets are welcome. The route departs from the event area and travels a mile on quiet sidewalks before connecting to the Memorial Park Trail and then later returning to the start point. 5K – Route Map – View/Download
24 MILE RIDE
- 24 Mile Cue Sheets with Map & Elevations
- 24 Mile Route – Strava
- 24 Mile Route – MapMyRide
- 24 Mile Route – Ride With GPS
42 MILE RIDE
For recreational to avid cyclists. This ride starts with the same 24 mile rolling hills route that includes Sheards Covered Bridge, but takes an additional 18 mile loop through more of Haycock and Springfield Townships. This additional loop consists of rolling hills and includes a second covered bridge (Knechts Covered Bridge).
41 MILE OPTIONAL HILL CHALLENGE
This is the same 42 mile regular route with one exception…..you shave a little more than a mile off the route by heading right up “Ghost Mountain”. If you’re a Strava enthusiast and want a challenge, try becoming King or Queen of the Mountain on the category 5 hill segment going up “Ghost Mountain”. It’s your chance to get your heart rate up and win local bragging rights! And yes, we want to remind everyone, this is a ride, NOT a race. But … a little fun on one or two teeny little hills is available for those that want it!.
Toggle the sections below for more event details.
After registering you will have the opportunity to set up your own fundraising campaign under this event which will allow your supporters and others who cannot attend the event to still make a valuable impact in our efforts by donating to your campaign. See full details online during registration.
You also have the opportunity to set up your own team. Designate yourself or another as the team leader and invite friends and family to join you either as a member of your team or a supporter.
All advance registrations are online by May 20 or on the day of at the event area. If wanting to receive a packet via mail prior to the event, registration is required by April 30th.
In-Person Registration Fees*
- 5K WALK – Adult (16 and older) – $35 before event day, $37 event day
- 5K WALK – Child (15 and under) – FREE
- 5K RUN – Adult (16 and older) – $40 before event day, $42 event day
- 5K RUN – Child (15 and under) – FREE
- 24/42 MILE BIKE RIDE – $55 before event day, $57 event day)
Virtual Registration Fees
- Virtual 5K WALK – Adult (16 and older) – $37
- Virtual 5K WALK – Child (15 and under) – FREE
- Virtual 5K RUN – Adult (16 and older) – $42
- Virtual 5K RUN – Child (15 and under) – FREE
- Virtual 24/42 MILE BIKE RIDE – $57
*WAIVER for each adult and EACH CHILD will be required upon registration. NO ONE will be allowed to participate unless this waiver is complete.
- Well-marked course
- Cue sheets
- Downloadable routes in advance
- Course Marshalls at key points
- SAG vehicles traveling route
- 13 mile mark – for both 24 & 42 mile routes
- 20 mile mark – for the 42 mile route
- Register before April 30, 2022 to receive a t-shirt
- All participants will receive promo items
Compete for Prizes:
- 5K Run – Male/Female Overall, Male/Female Age Categories
We plan on having a little fun with our version of this. We’ve located a short uphill stretch of road on the 42-mile route, which is identified as a climb segment on STRAVA.
The male and female with the lowest time on this uphill segment will win the Amy’s Ride King or Queen of the Mountain! And in keeping with cycling customs, (or at least our version of it) the King and Queen of the Mountain will be recognized at the end of the ride with a “coronation”.
We do want to remind everyone this cycling event is a ride, NOT a race. But there’s no harm in a little spirited fun for those who are interested. To participate, you will need to download and use the STRAVA app on your ride.
- A – 4th & Mill Street, Quakertown, PA
- Enter from 4th Street just south of Mill. There will be signs to the parking lot.
- B – Cleveland Steel Container
- Stone lot across from Cleveland Steel Container at 350 Mill Street
Links & Downloads
- Register for an Event
- Become a Volunteer
- Make a Donation
- Download: “Race App” Information Sheet (PDF)
- Download: Registration Form (PDF)
- Download: Schedule & Parking Map (PDF)
- Download: Sponsor Packet (PDF)
- Download: 5K Route Map (PDF)
- Download: 24 Mile Ride Cue Sheets (PDF)
- Download: 42 Mile Ride Cue Sheets (PDF)
- Download: 41 Mile Ride “Hill Challenge” Cue Sheets (PDF)